D.244\11

So a couple of weekends ago my mom gave Brobro a CD with classical music and he said “Oh, Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture.” I chimed in saying I love that song and mom grabbed the CD back and said he could take the rest but she wanted to hear that now. I told her it was a great song, it ended so perfectly and Brobro said it wasn’t in the end, it was in the middle! So that leads to today, listening to music on my iPod as I wait for my girlfriend to bring my phone to me so I can watch Doctor Who and I came across the 1812 Overture, I knew I had it!!! So I am listening to it and just as it ends with a bang my brother walks in and I turn it up for him. As we were listening to it I said “I know V for Vendetta used this song, but even before that movie, this whole crescendo always made me happy and giddy and I just don’t know why.”
“That’s probably because of the firework show we went to when we were young in DC.” I looked at him curiously and he nodded. “Yeah, mom and dad took us to a firework show in DC and you know at the end when they have the huge showcase? Well they used this song and you were bouncy happy.”

I don’t remember ever seeing Fireworks in Washington DC, but then again my memory isn’t the best in the world. But I can totally see me holding onto that song because of fireworks, I love fireworks as long as they are not directly above me. They are so spectacular to watch!

Anyways, another nightmare last night, I don’t remember much from it, but I distinctly remember Ahriman died. It was so real- aren’t they all- that when I woke up I grabbed Artemis and buddle with her and when I felt movement behind me I was so ecstatic to see Ahriman that I turned around and cuddled with him. Hope that didn’t hurt Artie’s feelings, but I was just so happy, and he was happy, I fell back asleep with his tail thumping against my knee.

Yesterday after work I went to go see Webby and her kids, I left my phone at their place, >.< imma dweeb that way, and so this morning I was so paranoid of not waking up in time I kept waking up and going back to sleep. I think I must have slept wrong at one point because my shoulder is just killing me. Wrist, elbow, shoulder, back, legs… maybe it’s just easier to say what doesn’t hurt really.

I learned a card trick yesterday. I want to learn the 4 Kings trick, lots of tricks I want to learn. ^__^

So I got my phone, got my rent, got my lunch and am just in so much pain!! I think I’ll stop by Wal-Mart on my way home and grab me some cherry juice and walnuts. It at least the walnuts because those help lubricate joints and I think that might be where all my pain is located at right now. LOL I was talking with my coworker and he said “You should just get into a padded cell, then you couldn’t hurt yourself…” trailed off thinking for a moment then shook his head. “No, never mind, you’d still find a way to hurt yourself wouldn’t you? Might as well have fun doing it.”

Yeah that’s me, every day I hurt myself- not intentionally mind you, just scrapes, bumps, bruises, knocking my arms, knees, stubbing my toes. Hell it’s not even always my fault! The other morning I got kicked in the face when Ahriman was running in his sleep and Artie has head butted me a few times while rolling back onto her feet! ^_^ She sleeps on her back, legs up, tongue out and snores! And is a pillow hog.

But anyways, I need to start writing again, just been so uninspired lately. And still fussing with the idea of apologizing- I do not believe in apologizing if you do not mean it, and I don’t regret what I said. I regret saying it when they all thought I was drunk… Well, it is my fault; for drinking, for stopping, and for not finding someone else to come pick me up. I know who to stay away from when I drink, but that night, I just couldn’t think of anyone else to come get me, and normally I would just wait in a park or somewhere until I either sobered up, or the bad vibe goes away- but that night…. Again, don’t regret what I said, I meant every fucking word of it.

To days to come,
/ac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.109.11

D.098.11

D.048\12