D.209\12

Il Ragazzo left for Taos this morning, he's working with a new job, and that is great, he started a few days ago. He is a lot less stressed, which means a lot more relaxed Ragazzo for kitty to play with.

So I lost all the measurements that I had for the backyard. But after I took the measurements the first time Ragazzo bought a Bosch laser measure-er. I love this thing!! Best to use it at night when it's easier to spot the damned little red dot. I was able to remeasure the whole backyard in a just a few minutes.

With Ragazzo out in Taos I don't know what to do with myself. I don't like being alone here, I miss him so much. But I am also happy that he is off working, and making money. But sleeping alone is lonely, I'm shocked at how quickly I adapted to being with him and... Kinds maybe, sorta, depending on him to have my back. Kinda pains me to admit that I need help, or want help... But I love him, and want him around me. But, for the next few months I have to get use to him being away for a few days then back to me for a couple. I will take what I can get, and the job pays good, so he is happy. And when he is happy, kitty is happy. And I do like one aspect of this house when he leaves- I get to open the shades and the windows and don't have to turn the air on until it gets too hot in the house. Open windows and circulated air means I don't have to turn th air on until about 10-11 in the morning.

Well, I'm off to watch Burn Notice, drink some drinks, eat something and then off to bed.

Con affecto
me


Sent from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.109.11

D.098.11

D.048\12