D.124.11

Okay, time to vent:

Everything has been feeling so very off lately. At Sunday night pool Turtle said out of the younger three I’m the only one with a restless spirit. I have been wanting to leave this place for so long, but I think I am down to the final fray of nerves I have of this place. Single people are slim pickings around here and everyone is boring me. People whom have never bored me before are boring me and I find myself dreaming of just picking up and leaving. I can’t do this anymore, my life is just getting stagnant. There is a ITT in Everett with a PM program. As well as Seattle… I was thinking of applying for a job in Reston, could attend ITT in Springfield but that’s a tad bit too close to Norfolk for me. Couldn’t be around that place, although a man in uniform is strikingly hot, just too close to old memories for me.

and I don’t mean everyone, I just mean people I spend more than 15 minutes with at a time. My boredom is so vast that I am learning to knit for whoever’s sake.

Fuzzy like a dream. My new phone, the Samsung Galaxy S, has a front facing camera for video chat, but I had to put on a screen protector and it didn't have a hole in it for the front camera. Actually the first time I put on the screen protector it didn't work at all, had so much dust and lint caught under it- pissed me off! There are spots on this one too with lint in it but it's not nearly as bad, so I can live with it. Not like I have anyone to video chat with anyways. But makes it easier to take my own picture for all those people who are gr about getting a picture- rabbit, crybaby, idiot...

so bored....

To days to come,
        all my love to long ago.

/ac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.109.11

D.098.11

D.096.11