D.131.11

Okay I am really loving knitting! I already have so many ideas in my head about what I want to make next- in fact I am thinking about just buying a bunch of needles and starting multipal projects. How very ADD of me.

One such project is a poncho like the one below, notes, this is taken from
http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall03/PATTponcho.html
THIS IS NOT MY WORK- but it is fantastic.




I was thinking about making it Tardis Blue, just one tone, and then stitching on a green moon and some a felt cat or two. If my sister wants it I'll give it to her but I'm not mentioning it to her just yet.

Another idea is a Christmas stocking hat like below. But mine would be long and would have a bell or two attached at the end.
Yet another idea was a tanktop, pretty much just a tube top really nd have the straps able to be buttoned on.

I love all these ideas.

Okay, my back is killing me, and I am hungry. I am off for today.

To days to come,
/ac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.109.11

D.098.11

D.048\12