D.130.11



My brother just laughed. "It's just not something I saw you doing." and began to walk away and threw over his shoulder "While also taking Violin Lessons... And STILL going to school."

My response- "Meh," with a shrug. "I was bored."

At that he turned around and just looked at me and I can only imagine what's going through his mind....

I spend a lot of time complaining about the instructors at ITT- and seriously, MOST of them are not up to par with what I expected at ITT. But the ones who are good- are really fucking good. They make up for all the shit that is put out by that scuzzy school. So I attend school full time- 3 classes a week, tons of homework, projects, studying and since I procrastinate a lot I do everything in a complex manner... XD

Then there is Violin lessons, Mondays are not good days for free time- I go to work at 730-400, haul tail up to my teachers house and have Violin instructions from 430-515, then haul tail all the way down to class for Statistics from 6-9ish then go home finally.  = Yesterday there was no statistics class and it felt really weird not having to go to class. I woke up all confuzzled this morning.

Tuesdays it's work, then head to the bar for Regina's special treatment, then off to knitting class. Wednesdays are free, Thursdays its sleep in until 8, get to work at 9-530 then high tail it to class from 6 to whenever we et our work done. Friday's are free, Saturday morning is laundry and chat with mom, attend class at 1p-whenever we get our work done then go back to mom and dads. And Sunday is brunch with the family, chill out until 6pm when I go to Billiard's Palace on Wyoming and Meanul to play pool with Turtle and Little Bit.

In my 'free time' I catch up on whatever work is suppose to be done, or I procrastinate by playing with my dogs, gardening, playing assassins creed 2, reading or doing whatever the hell I please.

And I am still bored.

I met a guy the other day, Bumblebee, online first but went to go see him and he's funny. Clever, witty, and a very sarcastic humor, he reminds me a lot of Brobro. I still have a lot of problems in that department, I want a fantastic love life- but part of me just rolls my eyes whenever I start daydreaming like that. 'Come on, seriously, would you ever allow yourself to trust someone that deeply again?' which raises a ton of questions- how does anyone trust someone that implicitly? And how the hell do I let it all go and take that leap of faith?

Always pondering to myself:

trust someone and love them, or keep myself safe, and stay alone- while I hate being alone, I am very good at it. And I haven't seen a reason to really trust anyone that much...

Hmm....

To days to come,
/ac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.109.11

D.098.11

D.048\12