D.097.11

            This morning it was so hard to wake up, I was so exhausted I just couldn’t get up. Artie had an accident inside and to wake me up she was laying on me weird, her elbows were digging into me and every time I tried to chase her off the bed or push her away she came back and did it again. Finally woke up and it sounded like someone was throwing rocks on my roof, took me a moment but I realized it was raining. I got up and let the dogs out, cleaned up the mess and stood outside for a moment. It was cool, but not cold, the rain was so soothing. I went back inside and went back to sleep! >.<

            When I did finally get up again Blaze was on the table, she chewed a hole into the new bag of kibble I bought for her and she was eating so I pick her up and I guess she didn’t hear me because she freaked out. Hissing and spitting, her fur instantly stood up and she was trying to scratch me and I nearly dropped her I was laughing so hard. I apologized and put a big handful in her bowl. That was just great. Something is wrong with our internet connection, it is taking forever and timing out 3 out of 4 times! Gr…
So I was browsing for a new tattoo design and I came across this design, it is very beautiful. I just stepped outside to get a breath of fresh air and it’s raining so hard in the heights that you cannot see the mountains. It’s great, I love the smell of rain and the humidity of it all. A lot of times I think I am done with this desert, it’s too dry and I feel like I need to get out. Well, I have this internal pulling feeling a lot, like I am being drawn somewhere else. Happened in Utah, happened in Florida. Anyways, that tattoo is nice but the inking will be hell. So I am thinking eagle feather, which reminds me, I need to find the paperwork for eagle feathers.

            Oh my god the internet is slow and then my timekeeper is getting on my back “Why didn’t you do your timesheet yourself?” my initial response would be “I am FUCKING trying but the GODDAMN internet is too FUCKING slow and it keeps timing me out!” yea I didn’t cuss at her, but seriously, I’m this fucking CLOSE!

            Ahriman is so cute here! Pre-shave dog there, I’ve never seen him do that before, but I hear Great Danes
will sit like this off of couches and beds. I think that’s cool, but he was just sitting there, being all cool for himself.

            So I have been working on many things today, an important one is putting in the paperwork for a permit request of eagle feathers. Waiting on a form from Crow Agency from Ms. Good Luck to get back to me, waiting is such a pain in the ass. At least I am here late tonight and am in early tomorrow so if Colleen wants to take her precious time filling out my form then so-be-it! I just really want to have this paperwork done before Friday
because after Furloughs are done the government will be a mad house of catch-up. I am putting in for 20 misc feathers and a head .

My starburst chain is coming along, I remember doing things like this when I was younger, we’d make bracelets and such things, fun times. I am so frikkin tired it’s not even funny. Also, got a couple of responses from some native guys, none as cute as the eyecandy I saw walking in the hall the other day, wouldn’t that just be perfect if it were though eh? But I figure, I really need to start dating at least, won’t hurt to get out there and try again. Well, it probably will hurt, but I’ll survive. I always do. And I always will.

Here are a couple of tattoos that were designed by my friend that I want to get done on my somewhere. He designed them for a game character that he was working on and I just loved the idea so much that he sent me the hi res so I can get them done. As I write this I wonder if it’ll transfer into the email program neatly and then onto my blog nicely. I really hope it does, but wouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t.
 I just found this picture on a camera here at work! That’s cool, I thought I had successfully deleted all of these, the one pic he got of me looking at the camera makes me look like a stoner! I had been up for nearly 2 days when he took these pics, my eyes are a little sunken in, if I don’t look nearly dead I look stoned out of my mind.
Anyways, I haven’t got much else to say. I’ve got class tonight, Rosey and Henson will both be there. Parents are coming home tonight. The bicycle is being reassembled and coming along nicely. Priorities- I need to get my glasses fixed, then the motorcycle, then the bicycle. *YAWN* I need to eat something before I fall asleep here. And my nails are growing in nicely, I need to file them down a bit, lots of sharp edges, I already scratched my neck pretty bad. And I need to treat them with that strong nail liquid. So, I think that’s it for now. I really hope the pictures stay!

Nope, didn’t work, also, I’m beginning to cough like mad again, I really need to do another sinus rinse, I shouldn’t have stopped really. Time to try another approach.

To days to come
/ac
Damn, pictures didn't move over.... ah well, maybe some other time then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.109.11

D.098.11

D.048\12