D.095.11

Oops, trying to write a little bit everyday, have to remember to actually write! Today was a good day, I woke up a little late, but the benefit was 'tag' with my snooze button and the getting up, hitting snooze, napping, getting up hitting snooze, resulted in scattered memories of the nightmare which after the 5th time of hitting snooze completely vanished. Downside of that is I was tired all day.

Work at the warehouse is finally completed, I was covered in sweat and dust, disgusting, I am so happy I had a spare set of clothes in the car. Forgot a belt though, ^_^'

Getting back home, I bought dog food, but haven't shopped for myself yet. I really need to do that, especially if the furloughs are coming. I started to reassemble my bike, lost a nut that caps my back wheel and I need the breaks redone. That'll be a pretty penny, but it needs to be done.  I also fixed my pocket watch, been meaning to do that, and encrypted an external hard drive- Oh I also re-potted my daisies, that really needed to happen, which reminds me, I need to bring it inside so it doesn't freeze tonight.

Lots of replies from the CL ad, but nothing much that's panning out. That's what you get for shots in the dark ^__^ but hope springs... well, not eternal, but hope does spring for a rather long time.

Time to nip off to bed, lots of work to do tomorrow.

To days to come,
/ac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.109.11

D.098.11

D.096.11