D.093.11

I posted a personal ad on cl:

Looking for a long hair Native American man, someone who'll be a man, not a little boy, someone who knows the roles in life and is not afraid to take that position. Not looking for a model, but I love to go hiking, would like a man who can keep up. I love to go to the zoo, and walk around Nob Hill, need someone who has enough energy to par or will even tire me out. I'm tired of FWB, and dating boys who are there and then are not. I am looking for a long term relationship, someone to spend time with and someone to talk to through the day.

I am 25, will be 26 in June, half Native (Crow/Sioux/Choctaw) half white (Irish/Scottish), am attending ITT Tech for my bachelors, have a full time job, a car, a casita in Bernalillo. I have tattoos, I love to play pool and go to bars. Dancing and parties are not my cup of tea. Put your favorite bar or pool hall in the subject line to weed out spam.

Looking for a long hair Native, but anyone who meets the criteria can try.

-***
 ______________

I don't really expect an answer, but I figure a shot in the dark sometimes yields good results. I currently live in a casita in Bernalillo, this was a shot int he dark. I had been looking for a house rental for a while since I realized Ahriman, rottie/lab mix roughly 4 years old, had hip problems and could no longer climb 3 stories to my apartment. I had been searching CL, the newspaper and other local listings but was finding nothing and I finally posted on CL and my opening line "This is a shot in the dark, but here's what I am looking for..." I got a few replies and finally Auntie J contacted me. I went out to meet her, and what was suppose to be just a 20 minute meeting turned into 2 hours chatting! So yes, a shot in the dark, though rare, can sometimes hit the target. 

I am very tired of being alone, although I am very good at it. I want someone to cook for, someone to hang out with and talk to. I so miss that feeling. Native American would be ideal, but really anyone would do. I know I can sometimes be difficult but so can anyone. Anyways... it's out there, and I pray to God I find someone, even if it's not forever.

I shaved the dogs, Ahriman looks a little ridiculous but he's not panting and giving up play fetch after 2 minutes. Artemis hated it at first, but half way through cutting her fur she actually fell asleep, and didn't wake up when I flipped her over. I think it was soothing for her, of course I was constantly stroking her, I know I love it when someone is working on my hair. :)

Next I have to shave Blaze, think I need to cut her nails first, she's a fighter, and I need to take her to the vet to have her back teeth pulled. That'll be a small fortune.

But for now, I need to gather my things, tomorrow is a long day, work, violin lessons, then stupid statistics class. 

*YAWN*

To days to come,
/ac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.109.11

D.098.11

D.096.11