D.096.11

                1121 – I am tired, had a hard time waking up this morning. Stayed up later than I wanted to last night, but I was go into encrypting hard drives, reassembling my bicycle and gardening plus the dogs- well, Artie at least, kept bringing her green ball to me and dropping it at my feet. It was so cute how on earth do you say no to that?

                1212 – I got me somes Mac&Cheese!!! Yummy Yummy Yummy in my ta-ta-ta-tummy! OUCH… suck, just burned my tongue. I got my scentsy circles, smell nice.

                1333 – Uh, I think I just found a website that ripped off one of my journal posts from LJ, that's silly. Idiots.

                1437 – Earlier today I saw a firefighter- sexy! He was walking down the hall to the security office and I was slowly looking around the corner to watch him- tall, long black hair, braided, sexy lean trim body- and my brother walks out sees me, see my eye candy and proceeds to slowly raise his arm up to me and I fell over! So mean, but oh well, the guy was sexy and my brother is funny.

                1501 – Just have to finish up my timesheet and I'll head off home. I didn't like Twilight, the books or the movie, but in the first movie there was a bad guy, his name was James and I thought he was the BEST thing in that movie. Tall, long hair (I have a thing for long hair) and jut sexy, so sexy. I found out a couple days ago that actor played Jack in Burlesque! Short hair, but eyeliner, a vest and SEXY! I am so sick of being single! I really want a Native American man but really, just dating someone would be a good start. Well, dinner at Brobro's house, I'm bring the pizza, we're gonna watch Tron or Tron Legacy.

                1515 – and in 2 weeks Pete is coming by the casita to build it out a bit, he's going to wall in my patio and hang mosquito netting. I'm happy about that :D

                1819 - Got home, left wallet at work, killed elm trees, played with the dogs, and decided to 'blog walk' and i swear every blog i walked into were families. Not that there is anything wrong with that... just makes the sting of being single a little more hurtful. Time for dinner at least, that'll cheer me up, pizza always cheers me up.
To days to come,
/ac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.109.11

D.098.11