D.098.11

            It's not as if I am particularly worried about the shut down, whatever happens I know I'll survive it and come through the other side, and while I might dirty my fluffy white tail, I will in any manner still be surviving. Nearly the 8 o'clock hour and not many people have come into work yet. Contractors are here, but I haven't seen many Feds, can't blame them, I too had thought of taking this day off. But anyways…

            Henson brought me tropical starburst yesterday in class, yucky pina colada, but the other three were okay. I was able to my wrapper chain longer, heh, yay. I really need to clean out the casita, when Pete builds out the patio I'll be so happy. I'm genuinely shocked that Jewel is going through with that, Happy, but shocked. Either way it'll be great, I will put my papasan chair out there, lay down a few more carpets, get some garden lights and hang them up. It'll be brilliant. Pier 1 has this spiffy bench like papasan chair, that's cool, I won't buy it but still cool to look at. I want to learn to juggle 3 things and more. I can juggle two, but haven't accomplished 3. Oh noes, just got a hold of Angry Birds RIO- this is an evil game.

            Bossman took JP and me to lunch over at Lin's, $31 for the 3 of us, I thought that was pretty good. But Christ! I told myself I would just eat until I am not hungry- not stuffed, just not hungry. 4 plates later I'm still hungry! I figured I had better stop anyways, ya know, just in case. But their cheese wontons were AMAZING! The veggie shrimp was great, mushroom chicken brilliant, their tea was a little watered down, I like a good strong tea. But man, I was so happy with that food, Imma havta take Kazuzu there when she gets in. I don't want to write about what happens at work since that could cause all sorts of trouble but it sucks, really sucks! Because there are funny things that people say around here that I can't write about because not everyone appreciates the type of humor that is cast around here. Everyone wants a stick shoved so far up their ass they can taste it… oops… that could be too far right there too! It's sad to think what this stupid world is coming to- you can get in trouble just because someone takes offense to a harmless joke. And everyone's skeptical of everyone and you can't trust anyone because everyone lies and a person's word is no longer worth shit. Sad, sad times…

            Oh, so I got a lot of responses from the CL ad, and it's amazing how many people just cannot understand simple directions! I got 20 responses, that's pretty good I think, but of the 20 only 6 replied with the proper Subject title "Put your favorite bar in the subject line to weed out spam". So we're down to 6- one wants to be a sugar daddy (twice your age, 6'0), one wants babies (you up for that), one mega hottie is a father of two, another one just doesn't strike me as interesting, another one is a father of 2 and the last one I'm to mention, yet one of the first responders, is a Navajo, father of a 3yr old, and attends ITT. We've been emailing for a while, but I mention all of this because last night I saw a co-worker at school, he's a teacher so I go and bug him at school sometimes and he's in class with one student who turns around to glance at who his instructor is talking to. I smiled at the student and then smiled at teacher trying to win over a few McDonald's fries when it dawns on me. I turn back to the student and say a name and he turns around again and looks at me then it dawns on him. It was the guy I was emailing! It was cool, totally by chance running into him there but it was great meeting him face to face finally. We chatted a bit before I heard someone hiss at me and I ran back to class. That was cool. And just now Volpe came in and we bantered a bit before he walked off to work, that made me happy. That nightmare still gives me shivers.

            I've never really been big on people with kids before, Dragonfly excluded from that. It's not that I am against kids, it's just that when you're a parent, your priorities change, and for a lot of people, no one is more important than a kid- and that is not wrong, I am not saying that's wrong, I just, I just don't feel like I should be second. And I don't say that to sound all high and mighty and better than everyone else- I know I'm not. But I just want a relationship that is free of children, I want to be the center of a guys world as he would be the center of mine- and I know that can just as well happen with a guy who has kids which is why I have no problem chatting with the Dine man, *sigh* I don't know… I listen to what my mom went through when she married dad and he had 3 kids and there were so many times she's nearly walked away. They gave her hell, and still to this day, 30 some odd years later they aren't always civil to her. Not to mention my little sister… But there's also the experience I had with Wolfie and all that lovely drama. Ren up and left one morning leaving Wolfie and me with the 3 children and in no time flat the youngest one, JJ, he was calling me 'mommy' and I was shocked and Wolfie was shocked but we both knew why. I spent time with the kids, Ren was always listening to music on her headphones or on the internet… anyways, needless to say that got seriously messy when Ren came back she just about had a cow.

                                                                        First time young, second time stupid…

            But it's nearly impossible to find a single Native American man, drug free, kid free, and not a rampant drunk or homosexual! Or married, or seeing someone. Hmm, I wonder what it would be like to have a sugar daddy.

            Well, enough being whingy, I've got me some foam to prop my violin up on my shoulder, a bucket full of coffee grounds for my compost which is coming along nicely. I need to run up to the hot chick at the glasses store and ask her to repair my glasses, stupid dogs knocked them off the table in the middle of the night and tramped them! Stupid dogs!  It's past 1500, it's time to get shit together and head out. Fix glasses, go home and start cleaning. Fun weekend, and come Monday report to work and see if I got furloughed.

To days to come,
/ac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.109.11

D.048\12