D.101.11 Pt II

Put some thought into my body suddenly not liking things and I suppose that is natural- people's bodies stop being able to break down dairy, or they get bad stomach upsets from onions when they didnt before. The body does change, perhaps that is what is happening with me. I don't know, but that's a more positive thought.

And before I forget:
May Song solfege:
Do Mi Sol Do La Do La Sol Fa Sol Mi Do Re Do
Sol Sol Fa Fa Mi Sol Mi Re
Sol Sol Fa Fa Mi Sol Mi Re
Do Mi Sol Do La Do La Sol Fa Sol Mi Do Re Do

Teacher tried to teach me this song at violin lessons today, I am still very distracted and only was able to sort of get the first line done but was tripping on the last Sol Me Do Re Do.... gr, but I will practice like crazy and I will go to lessons next week with this whole song ready for her.

http://www.nwisuzuki.com/solfege.html


to days to come
/ac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.109.11

D.098.11

D.096.11